Tuesday, December 3, 2013

5 years! 5 year Blogiversary! Hoooray!

Yes it's true! 5 years! I've been blogging for 5 years! Wow I just can't believe it! I never thought that I would still be blogging but here I am... still going at it! The five years that I've been blogging have brought so many great things to my life. First and foremost I met my best friends through blogging. I honestly now can't imagine what my life would be like without these people in my life. I'm so so so so grateful that I started blogging because otherwise I wouldn't have met them!


I have had many times that I just wanted to quit blogging because I thought it wasn't worth it but my friends told me to never give up on it. If I had listened to myself I probably would have missed out on a whole lot more in my life. I'm so happy and pleased to have met other people who are just as crazy as me and who happen to also love old movies as I do. I'm not so lucky offline with meeting people who watch old movies so I feel very fortunate to have met a community of people who do. You guys mean the world to me and I just want to thank you so much for introducing me to different films, actors, directors, actresses, and etc. I've opened up my world and I'm so grateful for that.

I'm so grateful that I continue to blog because I can get my voice out there to be heard. There may not be a slew of  comments on my blog but I know that people are reading my blog and that's all I can ask for. I'm so thankful that I have people who read my blog and actually want to hear what I have to say! I never thought anyone would care to hear anything that I would have to say but I'm pleasantly happy about it.

So before I depart, I just want to throw some shout outs to people who have had made a difference in my life since I started blogging 5 years ago.... Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart I truly mean it. Even though I don't blog as much as I did when I first started I'm still grateful for the journey and the friendships that I've gotten from it. AGAIN... THANK YOU!


THANK YOU's GO OUT TO:

Raquel
Sarah
Terrence
Kate
Casey
Millie
K.C.
Kendra


And ALL of my amazing readers! YOU ARE THE BEST!


Thank you


P.S. Here's my VERY first blog post if you want to take a gander at it! ;) 

5 comments:

Terence Towles Canote said...

Congratulations on five years of blogging with hopes of many more! :-)

Sarah Mann said...

Yay!!! :D

KC said...

Five years is a big deal! Congratulations :-)

VKMfanHuey said...

Congrats on 5 big ones, NM!!! And keep up the greatness!!!

KIG!

Hu
---

Raquel Stecher said...

Yay! Congratulations for five wonderful years of blogging. I'm so glad you decided to keep going. It's been fun reading your posts over the years.